A New Start

Several years ago I started an ambitions project to flip my Physics classroom. I learned a lot from the experience, but the technology that I was using was a waste of time. I was (temporarily) discouraged from the attempt, and I also stopped blogging.

Today, I have decided to start blogging again. Since I wish to write on a bit of a wider range of topics, I have started a whole new blog, with a new look.

To anyone out there reading this: hopefully you will find something useful, amusing, or inspiring within these pages. Please feel free to reciprocate by commenting. (I could use some amusement or inspiration myself!)

Comments

  1. Well, since your previous blog had over 10,000 hits and not a single "comment", I thought I would post your first comment right away.

    A message to future self: Enjoy your blogging, but feel free to vent your frustrations sometimes as well. May this be a repository for thoughts, emotions, and links that you find interesting or memorable. Other aspiring educators may stumble upon this blog, or your own students may find something in here to joke about. But always remember that this blog is for your own self.

    “Journey before Destination.” - Brandon Sanderson, The Way of Kings

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd!

    A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.

    Bruce Lee

    Enjoy your journey...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment