Mr. Stone's Retirement

Guess what? Teachers are regular people too!

Most teachers know that a student will sort of freak out when they "catch" you in public. One time I was just walking through an amusement park.... "Ooooh, Mom, that's Mr. Colby, he's my Science Teacher!"

Well, this post focuses on the regular lives of teachers when they are outside of the classroom away from students. It features a 10 minute video from a friend of mine's retirement. He's a great guy that has been teaching at every school I have been at, in both of my science departments. When next year starts I will really miss him because it will be the first time he won't be working down the hall from me.



No more lunches with Mr. Stone.

If you are one of his former students, you might recognize some of the other teachers in this video from years past or more recent.

Without further ado: Here is the video. Enjoy!





Comments